These are helpful:
- StyleWriter 4 is fantastic. It’s an add-on for Microsoft word and has a 14-day trial period. It goes through your text, picks out “glue words”, misspellings, long sentences, homonyms, passive tense, shows your reading grade level, and more.
- Editminion *FREE* checks for adverbs, weak words, passive voice, cliches, and homonyms among other things.
- Pro Writing Aid is another online editor. It is mostly free, but offers more features if you pay.
- AutoCrit offers free analysis for under 500 words, otherwise you have to pay for more text and more editing features.
- Paper Rater offers a free service for editing, but it is designed for essays.
But they’re mostly for spelling and grammar. I don’t know of anything that allows you to add more comments and stuff, unless you have a tablet, a tablet pen, a pdf version of your manuscript, and a program that allows you to draw on it.